INGEDE Symposium 2018:
You are invited to come to Munich on February, 28th!
See an overview of the presentations here!
Updated Programme for the INGEDE Symposium on 28 February 2018
There are some small changes in the programme of the INGEDE Symposium. Have a look at our INGEDE Website bit.ly/INGEDE2018!
Workshop "Sorting Paper" in Alzenau
The Fraunhofer project group IWKS has set up a highly flexible sorting system based on modules, which allows any variation of process sequences with regard to sequence, skipping, and repetition of individual process steps. The sorting plant offers the potential to discuss about new options in the sorting of paper.
On the occasion of the opening of the new sorting plant, the Fraunhofer Institute IWKS in Alzenau and Technische Universität Darmstadt invite to an information event and give you the chance to talk to experts about possible applications in the paper industry.
Date: 9 March 2018, 10:00 h until 14:00 h
Place: Fraunhofer Project Group IWKS,
Brentanostraße 2a, 63755 Alzenau
- Welcome and Introduction of Participants,
Prof. Schabel, Prof. Schebek
- Current Sorting Challenges Paper for Recycling, Prof. Schabel
- Research Approaches of Fraunhofer IWKS and TU Darmstadt, Prof. Schabel, Prof. Schebek
- Mechanical Process Technology for Primary and Secondary Raw Materials, Dr. Bokelmann
- Lab Tour: Visit of the Sorting Plant